CBT For Weight Loss In Gujarat
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy(CBT) Approach For Weight Loss
Look ahead to a more healthy way of life and a promising destiny with assistance from Alpha Weight Loss Center in Gujarat. Our custom-designed behavioural fitness offerings assist our visitors to include their strengths, heal their bodies, and create lasting, fine change.
When it comes to making healthy lifestyle changes, many people know to focus on making nutritious food choices and incorporating more movement into their lives. However, an essential aspect of weight loss involves understanding and managing thoughts, attitudes, behaviours and habits that can interfere with implementing and maintaining healthy behaviours.
What sets us apart from other programs is our strong emphasis on scientifically-supported principles of behaviour change and our highly trained and experienced behavioural health staff. We have a robust schedule of behavioural classes that is being continually updated to incorporate the latest research. In addition, our licensed clinical professionals:
- Provide a comprehensive behavioural assessment to understand and address factors that maintain excess weight and unhealthy habits
- Meet participants where they are and collaboratively develop a plan that builds on existing strengths while enhancing knowledge and skills to help participants meet their individual goals
- Help participants explore their unique relationship with food, why overeating, emotional eating, or binge eating may be occurring, and develop new and adaptive ways of coping with difficult emotions, handling life stressors, and navigating their food environment
- Utilize state-of-the-art, evidence-based techniques, such as Mindfulness-Based Eating Awareness Training (MB-EAT)– a powerful approach that helps participants re-learn hunger and satiety cues to enable satisfying and pleasurable eating as well as provide participants a new way of relating to food, their body, and their experience
- Conduct twice weekly support groups to help participants address challenges as they arise and provide a forum for community and connection with other participants
- Offer add-on programs designed specifically to treat binge eating and emotional overeating or assist with diabetes management
- Provide ongoing coaching as desired (for an additional fee)
- Help participants develop a plan for ongoing support at home, see Continuing Care
( For Indian Residents )
( For Outside India )